Updated: Nov 20
A. What you need to avoid:
1) Do not try to rush to make massive gains in either pips or % returns.
2) Do not open yourself to large Risk in hopes of equally large returns or profits.
3) Do not assume taking small Risk defined trades will not grow your account.
4) Do not sacrifice trading equity for poor planning or lack thereof.
B. What you need to aim for:
1) Determine how to realistically anticipate a favourable Reward to Risk model.
2) Learn to respect the Risk side of the trade setups more over the reward.
3) Identify Trade Setups that permit three Reward multiples to one Risk or higher.
4) Frame good Reward to Risk setups that have little impact if unprofitable.
DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED RISK MANAGEMENT GUIDE DOCUMENT.